Top Tier Plumbing and Rooter Drain Cleaning Services
Our expert staff is available 24/7 to help keep your drains clean and flowing. We proudly offer free estimates for your drain cleaning needs and are available for an emergency appointment, and our highly-trained technicians can complete the repair on the same day.
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer & Drain Repair
- Main Drain Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
When to Make a Drain Cleaning Appointment
Your home’s drain systems constantly require regular maintenance to function optimally and avoid costly repairs. Standing water in a sink or tub is an easy way to know you need to have your drain system cleaned, but that is not always the only sign. If you notice any of the following, contact Top Tier Plumbing and Rooter to have your drains professionally cleaned:
- Water slowly drains
- Bubbling and gurgling when water drains
- Malodorous drains
- Standing water
- Water backing up inside and outside of your home
- Peeling and discolored paint around the fixtures
We recommend having your drains cleaned yearly. While we clean your drains, we will also inspect the drains and pipes for clogs or weak points. Conducting this maintenance annually will avoid potentially costly repairs in the future.
Avoid Using Commercial Drain Cleaners
It is tempting to use a commercial drain cleaner when encountering a clogged drain instead of calling a plumber. Drain cleaners are advertised as safe for your plumbing, but they are corrosive and may damage your pipes. Here are the reasons to avoid commercial drain cleaners:
- Drain cleaners in toilets get trapped underneath the material that needs to dissolve and may crack the porcelain, adding extra work to the plumbing work that is already required.
- Liquid drain cleaners are not eco-friendly, and they are hazardous substances that threaten children and small animals.
- When you call Top Tier Plumbing and Rooter, we guarantee we will fix your plumbing. Commercial drain cleaners are not only potentially dangerous, but they carry no guarantee.
Contact Top Tier Plumbing and Rooter at (951) 475-6521 Now for Comprehensive Drain Cleaning Services!