Top Tier Will Repair Your Gas Leak to Prevent an Emergency
A gas leak is a serious plumbing issue. A gas leak is potentially dangerous because it is often hard to detect; the smell is not always a strong indicator of a leak. A gas leak can cause health problems, fire, or explosions, so it is imperative to have it detected and repaired expediently. The following are signs that you have a gas leak:
- A distinct sulfur-like or rotten egg smell
- Hissing noises emitting from your appliances
- The stove flame is yellow or orange colored instead of blue
- Physical signs such as dizziness, nausea, nose bleeds, chest pain, and more
- Bubbles in the water supply
- Increase in gas bill
- Visible damage to the gas line
Steps to Take in the Event of a Gas Leak
A gas leak is an emergency that demands prompt attention. Do not hesitate to contact Top Tier Plumbing and Rooter to assist you in shutting off your gas, detecting the leak, and repairing or replacing your gas line. In the event you smell gas in your home, immediately:
- Open windows to let gas escape
- Do not turn on any electrical appliances or lights
- Go outside
- Contact your gas company and Top Tier Plumbing and Rooter
- Avoid smoking, starting a car, and other potential fire hazards
Gas leaks are caused by loose or ill-fitting appliances, wear and tear on the fittings, and damage to a gas line. We can make sure your house is with a thorough inspection of your appliances and lines. We are available 24/7 to repair your gas leak, as this is a true emergency.
New Gas Line Installation
Top Tier Plumbing and Rooter will install a new gas line to power your new stove, barbecue, furnace, and any gas powered appliance. You can depend on our licensed plumber to safely install your gas line to your new appliances.
Call Top Tier Plumbing and Rooter Immediately if You are Experiencing a Gas Leak – We are Available 24/7 for Emergency Gas Leak Services.